Send B&W an email about a defective product and how to return your product, or call B&W between 09.00 – 17:00 from Monday to Friday (with exception of official holidays). If you live in the Netherlands, please call +31 20 560 2940. Are you living in Belgium or Luxembourg, call +32 32 067 550. If you purchased your product more than 28 days ago, you should contact B&W for a repair.
1. Returning a defective product
- If you suspect that your prioduct is defective, look at the support section for extra support or contact the B&W support team. They can guide you through the installation of your product.
- If this doesn't solve your problem, please send us within 28 days of receiving your product & nbsp; an email & nbsp; to receive your money back. Do not send products back to us without first having received an RMA number from us (Return Material Authorization).
- Your product must be returned within 28 days after the RMA number has been provided, otherwise the return process will be canceled.
- If you want a replacement product, you can place a new order online.
2. Not satisfied with your purchase
- In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product within 28 days.
- You can register your product by sending an email . You will then receive an RMA number which you must state on your return shipment.
- This RMA number is only valid for 28 days. After this period you can no longer send your shipment.
- The transport costs and additional items such as insurance for loss or damage are for your own account.
3. Return of opened accessories
- If your accessory is defective, please contact B&W within 90 days of receiving your purchase.