I want to have my device repaired but ...
How to proceed?
Below you will find a brief overview of our procedure for you as an enduser.
If you are a dealer, we would like to refer you to our dealerzone.
- Register your device via our wizard.
- The device not in the list? Click here
- Fill in your personal data.
- Pay any shipping and registration fees (Prices).
- Pack and deposit, if requested, your package at post office bpost.
You will receive an acknowledgment with a tracking number that allows you to track your package via bPost Tracking.
- For devices out of warranty, a quote will be, depending on the device, established before repair (Prices).
The repair will be made only from the moment we received your response to this quote.
- You can always, using your repair number and your postal code, consult the status of the repair using "CHECK REPAIR STATUS".
- As soon as the device has been repaired, you will be informed by e-mail.
When it concerns a repair out of warranty, you will first be asked to pay by bank transfer.
- The device will be returned by Bpost to the address you specified.
Estimated delivery time in Belgium: 1 working day.
Estimated delivery time abroad: 2-3 working days.
- After each repair you receive a 3 month guarantee.
The average repair time is usually +/- 10 working days.
This delay depends on various factors such as:
- Complexity of the problem.
- Intermittence of the problem.
- Availability of necessary parts.
- Waiting time quote response.
So exceptions are not included.